Recognition ID comprises the websites Recognitionid.com and Recognitionid.com.au.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
When used in this policy, “personal information” has the meaning as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you in order to provide goods and services to you, including:
- residential or business address including post codes;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- Collection and use of personal information
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods to you, or to enable you to participate in our business activities, including:
- creating and fulfilling orders, including pre-orders, providing you with order status updates, transaction records, agreements for the sale of goods or services and tax invoices;
- fulfilling our obligations to you for the goods and services that you have purchased or requested from us;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations and directions given by regulators or government authorities, in connection with legal proceedings; investigation and/or prosecution of criminal or fraudulent activities.
- providing your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing goods and services you have requested, such as third party service providers;
- advising you of new goods and services, including for marketing and re-marketing purposes.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes of providing our products to you, and as required by law.
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Latkes Trading Pty Ltd trading as Recognition ID ABN: 19754802731